Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mid Century Nine Drawer Dresser / Buffet



This Mid Century nine drawer dresser is absolutely beautiful.  A wonderful,  clean design, the framing and three middle drawers are in a sleek slate gray color, in which case has been lightly distressed.  The original hardware looks awesome with the piece and is a great contrast to the mix of gray and wood.  This handsome chest would be perfect for a dresser chest of drawers sideboard credenza buffet etc.
The dimensions are 64w 18d 30h.
Sold.

2 comments:

  1. Brad,
    What is the inside height of drawers? Does it clear 5 3/4"?
    Reply to: gar.wilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading up there this evening Gar, I will check. Still looking for that perfect height drawer I see! I measured the top drawers earlier, but I know they are more shallow. I'll shoot you an email tonight when I make sure of the others.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete