Friday, September 30, 2011

New Ground.


Vintage Ground is moving....from my garage....to a new work/store space!  It's a very exciting, scary time, but I think it's going to be wonderful!  For the first couple of months it's going to be used as more of a work space, and hopefully by December it will be a shop for you to come in and browse around, a place for you to sit down and share your ideas and discuss with me the exact piece(s) your looking for.  Like the furnishings I refinish, this space is going to have a great eclectic feel.  So I'm going to have Vintage, Mid Century, Antique, Industrial, Traditional, etc., items, and with that it will be full of character, simplicity, clean lines, lots of color, and of course some black and white.  The inventory will constantly be changing.  Definitely something for everyone, and that is the kind of shop I've dreamed of having.  It's in West Rogers Park in a fantastic residential area.

I will keep you updated on the opening of Vintage Ground, and hope to have everyone in as soon as I open the door!  I'm still busy with wonderful furniture, so if you see something you want please let me know!

Brad

2 comments:

  1. I know this location!! I drive past it every day on my way to work. Hope to stop by soon after your opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Sarah! If you drive by and see the door open, feel free to stop by and take a peek. I apologize in advance for the clutter, lol!

    ReplyDelete